Get ready to speed up !!
First things first!!
You probably have lots of questions about how we can help your business. That's why we are organizing local info sessions. Come and meet us and other applicants and get loads of info on the programme.
Interested in joining us at our info sessions? Book your ticket here:
- on Monday September 7th in our Ghent hub (Dok Noord, Sassevaartstraat 46, 9000 Ghent)
- on Monday September 7th in our Leuven Hub (KBC Building, Prof. R. Van Overstraetenplein 5, 3000 Leuven)
- on Tuesday September 8th in our Brussels hub (KBC building, Havenlaan 8, 1080 Brussels)
- on Tuesday September 8th in our Hasselt Hub (Corda Campus, Hal A, Kempische Steenweg 303/200, 3500 Hasselt)
- on Wednesday September 9th in our Antwerp hub (Het Tolhuis, Sint-Pietersvliet 7, 2000 Antwerp)
- on Thursday September 10th in our Kortrijk hub (Hangar K, Nelson Mandelaplein 2, 8500 Kortrijk)
Please keep in mind that we are planning to do these info sessions at our locations for now. Should this be impossible due to corona measures, we'll switch to an online event on the same dates and times. In that case, we'll send you an email with the link to the online event a couple of days in advance.
- Start it @KBC is the only no strings attached accelerator: we DO NOT ask equity, money or EXPECT you to become a customer of our partners.
- Get bigger and BIGGER:
- Grow your NETWORK: Start it @KBC represents the #1 Belgian ecosystem of startups, scale-ups mentors and experts.
- Grow your BUSINESS: Get guidance for funding, get connected to business partners and linked with our mentors and experts.
- Grow your SKILLS: Get smarter at the Start it @KBC Academy we co-create with our startups
- Grow your MARKET: Get moving thanks to our international partners, our hubs in New York and Budapest and on all continents through the GAN membership.
- Personalised coaching: We allocate a member of our team to you to advise you, to match you to our volunteer mentors and partners, and to guide you through which events, workshops and opportunities to promote your business are most relevant to you
- Boost that bootstrapping: You can use our co-working spaces in Antwerp, Brussels, Budapest, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Leuven & New York + get over $1 mio of perks through GAN.
Who should apply?
We're looking for:
- enthusiastic founders
- open minded founders
- founders in all shades, genders, ages and nationalities
- businesses of all sectors and all startup to growing phases
Start it @KBC is a founder centric accelerator, tailored to the needs of motivated, business minded founders.
Please apply if you:
- have developed or are developing innovative products or services
- have the ambition, potential and drive to scale your business
We're there for all startups in all stages (ideation through to scale) and industries, as long as your business contributes positively to humanity and the world.
Want to know more?
- Watch our video that explains our program.
Start it @KBC journey & dates?
If you are applying to Start it @KBC, there are a couple of dates you need to put in your calendar:
- September 21: deadline application round Start it @KBC
- October 14 & 15: digital pitchdays Start it @KBC (if your application gets selected)
- October 22 & 23: bootcamp Start it @KBC - presence is mandatory
- 1 day per month mandatory Academy Day: you will get these details once you are accepted to the program.
- After 3 months there's a mandatory boardroom: you will get these details once you are accepted to the program.
- After 6 months there's a voluntary boardroom: you will get these details once you are accepted to the program.
- After 12 months: you become one of our alumni